COLORADO CORPORATION total only $139.00
Including Colorado State Initial Filing fee $50.00 and $89.00 fee for checking name availability,preparing Colorado state-approved Articles of incorporation, filing Articles with state, sending Articles to you.
See what’s included
- $50.00 – Colorado State Filing fee
- $89.00 – Checking name availability, preparing state-approved Articles of Incorporation, filing Articles with state, mailing them to you.
- Company Bylaws included.
- Ready to fill Stock Certificates included
- Meeting of Shareholders Minutes
- Meeting of Directors Minutes included
- Reminders about annual renewals through INCCONTACT
Once your company is set up, you will need:
- Tax ID (EIN) – free over the Internet or phone.
- Yearly Requirements and Fees for Colorado companies – You are required to file an annual report with the Secretary of State. An annual report can be filed online starting at the beginning of the second month prior to the month of organization of the entity. The cost is $20.00 and can be filed by a clerk or a secretary.
- Company Minutes & Stock Certificates – are included in incorporation. You will have access to documents generated on your client account.