OHIO CORPORATION total only $193.00
Including Ohio State Initial Filing fee $104.00 and $89.00 fee for checking name availability,preparing Ohio state-approved Articles of incorporation, filing Articles with state, sending Articles to you.
See what’s included
- $104.00 – Ohio State Initial Filing fee
- $89.00 – Checking name availability, preparing state-approved Articles of incorporation, filing Articles with state, sending Articles or Certificate of incorporation to you.
- Company Bylaws included.
- Ready to fill Stock Certificates included
- Meeting of Shareholders Minutes
- Meeting of Directors Minutes included
- Reminders about annual renewals through INCCONTACT
Once your company is set up, you will need:
- Tax ID (EIN) – free over the Internet or phone.
- Yearly Requirements and Fees for Ohio companies – Statement of Information is an initial statement of officers or member/managers that must be filed with the Ohio Secretary of State within 90 days after filing original articles, and every year thereafter in the applicable filing period. For LLCs there is an addition Franchise Tax that is $800 per year. The first payment must be made within 3 months of your LLC.
- Company Minutes & Stock Certificates – are included in incorporation. You will have access to documents generated on your client account.