TENNESSEE CORPORATION total only $189.00
Including Tennessee State Initial Filing fee $100.00 and $89.00 fee for checking name availability,preparing Tennessee state-approved Articles of incorporation, filing Articles with state, sending Articles to you.
See what’s included
- $100.00 – Tennessee State Initial Filing fee
- $89.00 – Checking name availability, preparing state-approved Articles of incorporation, filing Articles with state, sending Articles or Certificate of incorporation to you.
- Company Bylaws included.
- Ready to fill Stock Certificates included
- Meeting of Shareholders Minutes
- Meeting of Directors Minutes included
- Reminders about annual renewals through INCCONTACT
Once your company is set up, you will need:
- Tax ID (EIN) – free over the Internet or phone.
- Yearly Requirements and Fees for Tennessee companies – A business is required to file an annual report with the secretary of state on or before the first day of the fourth month following the close of the business’ fiscal year. This report contains basic information about the business, including the business’ office address, registered agent and registered office, and officers/directors/managers; it does not contain any financial information. A preprinted annual report form is generated by Tennessee’s Secretary of State during, or in the month following, the FYC (Fiscal Year Closing) month of record, and is mailed to the principal office mailing address of record. The form is preprinted with current information of record for the business.
- Company Minutes & Stock Certificates – are included in incorporation. You will have access to documents generated on your client account.