NEW YORK CORPORATION total only $224.00
Including New York State Initial Filing fee $135.00 and $89.00 fee for checking name availability,preparing New York state-approved Articles of incorporation, filing Articles with state, sending Articles to you.
See what’s included
- $135.00 – New York State Initial Filing fee
- $89.00 – Checking name availability, preparing state-approved Articles of incorporation, filing Articles with state, sending Articles or Certificate of incorporation to you.
- Company Bylaws included.
- Ready to fill Stock Certificates included
- Meeting of Shareholders Minutes
- Meeting of Directors Minutes included
- Reminders about annual renewals through INCCONTACT
Once your company is set up, you will need:
- Tax ID (EIN) – free over the Internet or phone.
- Yearly Requirements and Fees for New York companies – Law requires a notice to the formation of a limited liability company (LLC) to be published in two newspapers. The newspapers must be designated by the county clerk of the county in which the office of the LLC is located. An affidavit of publication from each newspaper must be filed with the Department of State. The fee for filing each affidavit of publication is $25.00. Each affidavit of publication must be enclosed in a white backer/cover sheet which sets forth the title of the document and the name and address of the filer.
- Company Minutes & Stock Certificates – are included in incorporation. You will have access to documents generated on your client account.