CORPORATE KIT FOR LLC OR CORPORATION
Once you have thought of establishing a new corporation in any of the states in the USA, it is important to identify the various
processes involved in incorporation. You can create a checklist that includes naming requirements, articles, license,
choosing registered agent etc., or you can maintain a corporate kit.
Introduction – corporate kit
Are you wondering what a corporate kit really is? A corporate or business kit is a high quality three-ring binder that contains important documents or paperwork concerning a business corporation as well as a limited liability company. The information contained in the corporate kit for companies include minutes of meetings, business formation paperwork, resolutions, the corporate seal, and business licenses. It can be considered as a binder containing records related to the business and this complete kit with an embossing seal is available at just $82.50.
The requirement or document a corporate kit for company contains may vary from one state to the other.
Corporate kit for corporations
This business kit is especially for Inc., Ltd, Corps. It consists of:
- Binder: This is a black binder file with the sole purpose of ensuring all important and business documents of a company is kept together and secure.
- Corporate Embossing Seal: One of the important items of our Corporate Kit is a 1-5/8 Corporate Embossing Seal that is guaranteed for life. This is basically a company seal used for embossing important documents of a company to show that such embossed documents are agreed upon and certified by the Board of Directors of the company.
- Corporate Certificates: At Inc Paradise, we offer 20 membership or stock certificates as compared to 12 certificates offered by others. You can also order for more certificates if and when required.
- By-laws: We provide a copy of corporate by-laws that are reviewed every year for changes and updates. This is state specific.
- Minutes: Each and every corporation is required to maintain a minute’s book, which is basically notes from official business meetings.
- Sample forms: An essential part of the corporate kit for companies is the sample forms. These forms depending on the state of company formation will vary and can include forms for certificate of incorporation, reservation or registration of corporate name, correction or amendment forms etc.
- Ledger: There are two types of ledger – the corporate ledger and the stock ledger. The corporate ledger reflects any change in ownership of a company in the future while the stock ledger reflects records of any or all stock transactions.
Order Your Corporate Kit Today
Corporate Kit for Limited Liability Companies
This business kit is especially for LLCs, L.C.s, L.L.Cs, Limited Companies etc. It consists of:
- Binder: This is a black binder file and its main purpose is to ensure all important documents related to an LLC can be kept secure.
- Corporate Embossing Seal: One of the important items of our Corporate Kit for LLC is a 1-5/8 Corporate Embossing Seal that comes with a lifetime guarantee. This seal can be used for embossing important documents of an LLC and it shows that such embossed documents are agreed upon by and certified by the members of the limited liability company.
- LLC Certificates: At Inc Paradise, we offer 20 LLC member certificates as compared to 12 certificates offered by others. You can also order for more certificates if and when required. A membership certificate contains this information (Name of LLC, State of formation of LLC, Number of members in the LLC, Name of the member holding the certificate, Witness signature for the members and Chain of ownership) and is a part of corporate kit for LLC.
- Operating agreement: This is a template that will help businesses or members of an LLC to provide necessary detail regarding their membership, management, as well as daily LLC activities. The LLC operating agreement is considered to be a binding contract among the various members of a limited liability company. This agreement will be reviewed every year for changes and updates. This is state specific.
- Minutes: Each and every LLC is required to maintain a minute’s book, which is basically notes from official business meetings.
- Sample forms: An essential part of the corporate kit for LLC is the sample forms. These forms depending on the state of LLC registration will vary and can include forms for Certificate of Formation, Certificate of Amendment, Name Reservation Application, Name Reservation Renewal or Transfer among others.
- Transfer ledger: This is also known as the stock transfer ledger and is useful for documenting any membership changes that may occur in the future.
Order Your LLC Kit Today
Why choose us?
IncParadise is one of the top registered agent in all U.S states and our Corporate Kit will help you make a lasting impression. You will be able to conveniently store all types of business documents in a high quality binder. The Corporate or LLC kit is one of the first things required by a company, especially when it is being audited or during a merger, sale, or even conversion.
IncParadise assures you
- 100% Satisfaction
- On time delivery of your binder
- A Dedicated user account in our Entity Management Software with company dashboard where you can view important compliance tasks as well as manage a business entity
- Expert customer service
How we process order of corporate kit?
Is there a long processing time? If you are wondering how long it will take to process a corporate kit order then you will be happy to know that most orders are processed within approximately 5 business days. The kit will be shipped to you and the shipping charges start from $30.
Do you require a corporate kit for LLC or for any other type of business entity? We at IncParadise, also provide kits for Close Corporations as well as Non-Profit Corporations. All you have to do is simply use our corporate order form and check the appropriate entity type.
Ready to Order?
A Corporate kit for a company is not just a secure way of storing important documents; it will also help you to store them in an orderly manner. These documents are often required for auditing, making amendments, applying for financial incentives and can also be utilized in court, if such a situation arises.
At IncParadise, we know how important business documents are with respect to its operation in a specific state and hence our corporate kit is tailored to the specific business requirements, because each business is unique!