MISSOURI CORPORATION total only $147.00
Including Missouri State Initial Filing fee $58.00 and $89.00 fee for checking name availability,preparing Missouri state-approved Articles of incorporation, filing Articles with state, sending Articles to you.
See what’s included
- $58.00 – Missouri State Initial Filing fee
- $89.00 – Checking name availability, preparing state-approved Articles of Incorporation, filing Articles with state, sending Articles or Certificate of incorporation to you.
- Company Bylaws included.
- Ready to fill Stock Certificates included
- Meeting of Shareholders Minutes
- Meeting of Directors Minutes included
- Reminders about annual renewals through INCCONTACT
Once your company is set up, you will need:
- Tax ID (EIN) – free over the Internet or phone.
- Yearly Requirements and Fees for Missouri companies – All corporations doing business in this state must file an annual registration report. The annual report is due at the end of the month that the corporation incorporated or qualified. If you file by US Mail, the cost is $45.00. If you file online, the cost is $20.00. LLCs do not file.
- Company Minutes & Stock Certificates – are included in incorporation. You will have access to documents generated on your client account.