NEVADA CORPORATION total only $859.00
Including Nevada State Initial Filing fee $770 and $89 fee for checking name availability,preparing Nevada state-approved Articles of incorporation, filing Articles with state, sending Articles to you.
SEE WHAT’S CORPORATION service INCLUDED
- $75 – Nevada State Filing fee
- $89 – Checking name availability, preparing state-approved Articles of Incorporation, filing Articles with state
- $695 – NV Initial List and State Business License
- FREE – Company Bylaws and Ready to fill Stock Certificates included, Meeting of Shareholders Minutes, Reminders about annual renewals through INCCONTACT
Once your company is set up, you will need:
- Tax ID (EIN) – free over the Internet or phone.
- Initial List – The Initial List is required to open a bank account. As of November 1st, 2017, the Nevada Secretary of State requires that when you order your Articles of Incorporation/Corporation, you will need to file your Initial List also.
- Company Minutes & Stock Certificates – are included in incorporation. You will have access to documents generated on your client account.
Annual requirements for Nevada corporations:
- Annual list of officers and directors (or managers) We will remind you when the list is due and can file it for you.
- State Business license and it is renewed together with Annual list.
- Nevada Commerce Tax – Due in August.
- Registered Agent annual fee is $89, but if you pre-pay, we give you additional years for only $40.
- Annual minutes for Meetings of Directors and Shareholders. Free forms included on your account or full service provided.
Time to set up a company
The time taken to process your corporation formation documents with routine processing takes 4 – 6 weeks. You can also opt for Expedited Processing by paying an extra fee. Expedited Processing costs in Nevada for articles of organization and registration is $125.
If you file the Nevada corporation form online with incparadise.net, then the process will not take no more than 7 to 10 business days.
Incorporation of businesses in Nevada is on the basis of the Nevada Corporate privacy statutes, started in 1991 based on corporate statutes Delaware. This ensured a dramatic increase in new incorporations in Nevada. Some of the advantages of forming a corporation in the state of Nevada include:
- Nevada does not tax the income of state’s citizens and corporations
- Nevada corporations are not subjected to hidden taxes like capital stock taxes, franchise taxes, or even inventory taxes.
- In Nevada, sales tax is applicable only on products that are sold within the state.
- Nevada has established a corporate structure that ensures owners and investors in Nevada corporations enjoy increased privacy.
- Nevada is the only state in the USA that does not have a formal information-sharing agreement with the IRS
- Nevada is also the only state which allows the issuing of bearer shares
- In Nevada, incorporation can take place without the need for any minimum initial capital
- Corporate directors and officers of a Nevada corporation are protected from any type personal liability for lawful acts on behalf of corporation
Nevada & Wyoming Mail Forwarding
All mail that we receive on your behalf is entered into our system and scanned daily. We will immediately notify you by email once this process has been completed. You have the ability to select which articles of mail should be scanned. For example, you have the option to choose to have all incoming mail scanned automatically. Or, you may choose to only have selected letters entered into the system (e.g. you may want to verify who the sender is before the article of mail is scanned into the system). We offer several flexible and low-cost plans for our re-mailing and scanning services.
Nevada Mail Forwarding Wyoming Mail Forwarding
We now have an app for Mail Forwarding You will have full access to your mail forwarding account in this app. Request for scans, get notification of new mail, etc… To download our mobile app please click the buttons below:
Nevada Registered Agent / Resident Agent
Nevada State laws require business entities to maintain a Resident Agent physically located in Nevada. Nevada Resident Agent must be available during regular business hours. We are locally based in Las Vegas in our own building and will be happy to serve as your registered agent. We serve to thousands of companies since 2001!
Don’t get fooled by companies claiming the lowest price and increasing it later. Our pricing is very simple. We charge $89 per year. We also have few specials. Whenever you decide to pre-pay additional years you get them for $40/year.