CONNECTICUT CORPORATION total only $359.00
Including Connecticut State Initial Filing fee $250.00, $20 a file stamped copy of the Articles of Incorporation and $89.00 fee for checking name availability,preparing Connecticut state-approved Articles of incorporation, filing Articles with state, sending Articles to you.
See what’s included
- $250.00 – to file the Certificate of Incorporation, which includes a $150.00 minimum franchise tax
- $20.00 – for a file stamped copy of the Articles of Incorporation
- $89.00 – Checking name availability, preparing state-approved Articles of Incorporation, filing Articles with state, mailing them to you.
- Company Bylaws included.
- Ready to fill Stock Certificates included
- Meeting of Shareholders Minutes
- Meeting of Directors Minutes included
- Reminders about annual renewals through INCCONTACT
Once your company is set up, you will need:
- Tax ID (EIN) – free over the Internet or phone.
- $75.00 to file the Organization and First Report. The Organization and First Report must be filed within 30 days of the date on which the corporation holds its organization meeting.
- Company Minutes & Stock Certificates – are included in incorporation. You will have access to documents generated on your client account.