WISCONSIN CORPORATION total only $189.00
Including Wisconsin State Initial Filing fee $100.00 and $89.00 fee for checking name availability,preparing Wisconsin state-approved Articles of incorporation, filing Articles with state, sending Articles to you.
See what’s included
- $100.00 – Wisconsin State Initial Filing fee
- $89.00 – Checking name availability, preparing state-approved Articles of incorporation, filing Articles with state, sending Articles or Certificate of incorporation to you.
- Company Bylaws included.
- Ready to fill Stock Certificates included
- Meeting of Shareholders Minutes
- Meeting of Directors Minutes included
- Reminders about annual renewals through INCCONTACT
Once your company is set up, you will need:
- Tax ID (EIN) – free over the Internet or phone.
- Yearly Requirements and Fees for Wisconsin companies
- Company Minutes & Stock Certificates are included in incorporation. You will have access to documents generated on your client account.