GEORGIA CORPORATION total only $189.00
Including Georgia State Initial Filing fee $100.00 and $89.00 fee for checking name availability,preparing Georgia state-approved Articles of incorporation, filing Articles with state, sending Articles to you.
See what’s included
- $100.00 – Georgia State Initial Filing fee
- $89.00 – Checking name availability, preparing state-approved Articles of incorporation, filing Articles with state, sending Articles or Certificate of incorporation to you.
- Company Bylaws included.
- Ready to fill Stock Certificates included
- Meeting of Shareholders Minutes
- Meeting of Directors Minutes included
- Reminders about annual renewals through INCCONTACT
Once your company is set up, you will need:
- Tax ID (EIN) – free over the Internet or phone.
- Yearly Requirements and Fees for Georgia companies – Initial report is due within 90 days after the incorporation. The fee is $30. After the initial filing Georgia corporations will file and annual report each year between Jan 1st and April 1st. LLC’s also file annually with the initial filing due between Jan 1 st and April 1st of the year after formation.
- Company Minutes & Stock Certificates – are included in incorporation. You will have access to documents generated on your client account.