WASHINGTON DC CORPORATION total only $188.00
Including Washington DC State Initial Filing fee $99.00 and $89.00 fee for checking name availability, preparing Washington DC state-approved Articles of incorporation, filing Articles with state, sending Articles to you.
See what’s included
- $99.00 – Washington DC State Initial Filing fee, articles of incorporation for a corporation with authorized capital up to one hundred thousand dollars ($100,000)
- $89.00 – Checking name availability, preparing state-approved Articles of Incorporation, filing Articles with state, mailing them to you.
- Company Bylaws included.
- Ready to fill Stock Certificates included
- Meeting of Shareholders Minutes
- Meeting of Directors Minutes included
- Reminders about annual renewals through INCCONTACT
Once your company is set up, you will need:
- Tax ID (EIN) – free over the Internet or phone.
- Yearly Requirements and Fees for Washington DC companies – Initial Repots on Corporation and LLC are filed at different times. Then reports are due ever two years. For Corporations, if you file your articles before April 15, the report is due the same year. If you file your articles after April 15, you file your reports the next year. For LLCs the reports are due any time in the first year that you file your articles. Then they are due every two years after that. The cost for a Corporation and LLC is $300.00 and we only charge $15 to file for you..
- Company Minutes & Stock Certificates – are included in incorporation. You will have access to documents generated on your client account.