Skip to content


Possible Business Structures

When To Use an S Corporation:
a. When the owners live in a state with no personal state income tax.
b. When one or two individuals own the company (can be as many as 100).
c. When you have sales less than $250,000.

When To Use a C Corporation:
a. When the owners live outside the country.
b. When the owners live in a state with a state income tax.
c. When several individuals are involved in the ownership.
d. When other entities are involved in the ownership.
e. When you have sales greater than $60,000.

When To Use a Limited Liability Company – LLC
a. When you have any partnership.
b. When you own real estate for investment purposes.
c. When you have several entities that own the business.
d. When you are looking for complete protection of the owners’ personal liability.

Read more about what type of company to use in our Small Business Blog

Incorporation Blog – Nevada, California, Wyoming, Delaware » Incorporation

IncParadise is incorporation expert with more than 10,000 incorporated companies

  • Do you need to keep track about days you spend in Nevada and California
    Would you like to have an easy online tool, which would help you keep track days you spend in California vs. Nevada? Residency calendar works for people who need to track how many days they spent in each location. You can set up your customized locations and categories. For example how much time you […]
  • Filing home exemption on Nevada business license more difficult
    Nevada Secretary of State Ross Miller is aggressively targeting businesses claiming a home-based business exemption on their Nevada Business License. Miller says the filings, which are often intentionally false, are costing the state tens of millions of dollars in unclaimed revenue and placing an unfair disadvantage on businesses that comply with the licensing regulations. As […]
  • Wyoming Annual Report Filings
    Wyoming does have an Annual Report. They do require a list of officers and do have state tax, which is all inclusive on their annual report. The Annual Report License Tax is $50 or two-tenths of one mill on the dollar ($.0002) whichever is greater based on the company’s assets located and employed in the […]
  • Exempt filing for Nevada State Licensing
    You can file an exemption for the Nevada State License, but you MUST use an exemption code or the State will reject the annual filing, which may increase the filing fee. If you do not qualify for one of the exemption codes the Nevada State Licensing fee is $200.00 The exemption codes are: 001 – […]
  • Easy way to obtain EIN for international customers
    Great news for international customers starting corporations in the U.S.A. International clients wanting to get an EIN can call IRS at this number 1-215-516-6999, and get an EIN right over the phone, without having to wait for an ITIN.
  • US Senate Bill 569
    Bill Summary The Transparency and Law Enforcement Assistance Act would: Beneficial Ownership Information. Require the States to obtain a list of the beneficial owners of each corporation or LLC formed under their laws, ensure this information is updated annually, and provide the information to civil or criminal law enforcement upon receipt of a subpoena or […]
  • Starting business in the U.S.A. by international entrepreneurs
    Establishing a company presence in the U.S.A. can be challenging. There is a lot of steps involved to get a company started. If you are looking for the U.S. partner to start your new venture in the U.S.A. here is our offer. We can help you with: Incorporate business Do all important steps to start […]
  • Nominee director for $150 – We have lowered price for nominee director service to $150.
  • Self service corporation minutes
    When you start a new corporation you must hold an organizational meeting of the directors and shareholders. Each year around the anniversary date of your incorporation you must have an annual meeting of the directors and shareholders. The written document from that meeting is called Minutes. It must be held in the corporate records. We […]
  • Do you recommend doing foreign filing or incorporate new company in each state?
    Here is the question I got regarding situation when company starts doing business in multiple states. I had a client call who wants to know which is better to do a foreign qualification of his NV corp into New York or just to incorporate all over again in New York, and have one pay the […]