Skip to content


New Hampshire Incorporation Frequently Asked Questions

Do I need to reserve a corporate name?

No, but it is recommended to reserve a name prior to filing to ensure that it remains available during the incorporation process.

How do I reserve a corporate name?

The reservation of your corporate name will be handled by IncParadise and is included in the price of our service.

Do I have to renew my name registration?


How do I incorporate in New Hampshire?

When using our service, IncParadise will file, on your behalf, the required administrative forms and articles of incorporation with the appropriate New Hampshire agency.

Is a registered agent required?

Yes. The registered agent must maintain a business office that is identical to the registered office and must be either: (1) an individual residing in New Hampshire, or (2) a corporation with authority to transact business in this state. As part of our ongoing service, IncParadise does provide a registered agent service option that you can select during the online registration process.

How many Incorporators are required to form a corporation in New Hampshire?

One or more are required.

How many Directors are required to start a corporation in New Hampshire?

One or more as specified either in the bylaws or the articles of incorporation.

Are corporations in New Hampshire required to file an Annual Report?

Yes. An annual report must be filed between January 1 and April 1 beginning the year following the calendar year of incorporation.

Didn’t find answer to your question? Email as at