Skip to content


Kansas Incorporation Frequently Asked Questions

Do I need to reserve a corporate name?

No, but it is recommended to reserve a name prior to filing to ensure that it remains available during the incorporation process.

How do I reserve a corporate name?

The reservation of your corporate name will be handled by IncParadise and is included in the price of our service.

Do I have to renew my name registration?


How do I incorporate in Kansas?

When using our service, IncParadise will file, on your behalf, the required administrative forms and articles of incorporation with the appropriate Kansas agency.

Is a registered agent required?

Yes. The registered agent must be either (1) a resident individual of Kansas whose business office is the same as the registered office or (2) a domestic corporation whose business office is the same as the registered office. As part of our ongoing service, IncParadise does provide a registered agent service option that you can select during the online registration process.

How many Incorporators are required to form a corporation in Kansas?

One or more are required.

How many Directors are required to start a corporation in Kansas?

One or more as specified in the articles of incorporation or bylaws.

Are corporations in Kansas required to file an Annual Report?

Yes. A report must be filed every year at the time of the corporation files its income tax return.

Who may serve as Resident Agent

Any of the following may serve as resident agent:
a) the corporation itself,
b) an individual residing in Kansas

Didn’t find answer to your question? Email as at