Pricing $89.00 per year, special for pre-pay $40 per year
Don’t get fooled by companies claiming the lowest price and increasing it later. Our pricing is very simple. We charge $89 per year. We also have few specials. Whenever you decide to pre-pay additional years you get them for $40/year.
Why you need a Registered Agent?
Montana State laws require business entities to maintain a Resident Agent in the state that you form your business. The agent’s name and office address are included in the Articles of Incorporation or Articles of Organization to give public notice of where to send important documents to your business entity.
State Fee for changing Montana Registered Agent
hange of Registered Agent or Registered Agent Location: $0.00
Registered Agent Requirements
(1) Each corporation shall continuously maintain in this state: (a) a registered office that may but need not be the same as any of its places of business; and (b) a registered agent, who must be one of the following (i) an individual who resides in this state and whose business office is identical to the registered office; (ii) a domestic corporation or not-for-profit domestic corporation whose business office is identical to the registered office; or (iii) a foreign corporation or not-for-profit foreign corporation authorized to transact business in this state whose business office is identical to the registered office.
Montana requires that the annual reports for corporations and LLCs be filed prior to April 15th of each year. The fee is $15. The state charges a late fee of $30 for all reports filed after April 15th
If you need help, we can file the annual report for you. Our fee is only $15. If you would like to use our service, please click on the following link:
TAX ID (Employment Identification Number - EIN) - FREE
Self-Service: Obtaining a Tax ID number doesn’t cost any money. You can apply by phone, fax or mail. You can also call toll free at (800) 829 4933 and get EIN instantly over the phone. If you apply by fax, it takes about 4-5 business days. If you apply by mail, it takes about 3-4 weeks. Please find information about Tax ID – EIN here.
S CORPORATION STATUS ELECTION
What is “S Corporation”?: An “S Corporation” is a corporation that elects to be taxed under Subchapter S of the Internal Revenue Code and receives IRS approval of its request for Subchapter S status. As a legal entity (an artificial person), the S corporation is separate and distinct from the corporation’s owners (the stockholders). Under Nevada incorporation law, there is no distinction between a C corporation and an S corporation. The incorporation process is the same. However, the two type of corporate entities are subject to differing federal and state tax treatment. Our cost is $45. Order S Corporation filing here.
Corporate kits start at only $82.50. LLC and INC. Click here to order corporate/LLC kits for any U.S. state.
MONTANA CERTIFICATE OF GOOD STANDING
A certificate of good standing (certificate of existence) is a document issued by the Secretary of State certifying that your corporation does exist legally and that it is in good standing with the state. We can obtain one for you. The fee is $89 + state fee.
In 1981, the United States joined the 1961 Hague Convention abolishing the Requirement of Legalization for Foreign Public Documents. The Convention provides for the authentication of public (including notarized) documents to be used in countries that have joined the convention. Apostille of Articles of Incorporation or other document is issued by the Secretary of State. Price is $89 + state fee.
MONTANA REINSTATEMENT OF CORPORATION/LLC
If your charter was revoked and you want reinstate the company, you have to pay all due fees and penalties and file appropriate annual reports.
Do you need somebody to handle reinstatement for you? Please contact us! We charge $89. We can find out how much money you owe for state fees.
MONTANA AMENDMENTS OF ARTICLES
There are times when a business needs to change the information included in the Articles of Incorporation or Articles of Organization. To do this, you need to file an amendment with the Montana Secretary of State. Some reasons a business may need to file an amendment are to change the company’s name, to expand or alter the company’s business purpose, or to change the number of authorized shares or par value (for corporations only).
Do you need somebody to handle the filing of amendment for you? Please contact us! We charge $89 + state fees. Pay by PayPal (our email address is paypal@https://incparadise.net).
FOREIGN QUALIFICATION (all U.S. states)
Registration of foreign company qualifying to conduct business in other states: If your company expects to transact business outside your state of formation, your company may be required to qualify as a “foreign corporation” or “foreign LLC.” We can file the necessary paperwork to qualify your business as a foreign corporation or LLC in any of the 50 states.
Do you need somebody to handle foreign qualification for you? Please contact us!
U.S. ADDRESS FOR PERSONAL OR BUSINESS USE AND MAIL FORWARDING
Do you need U.S. street address as your mailing address. Mail is forwarded once a week. We offer mail forwarding service based in Las Vegas, NV.
There are two options:
– $150 per year. $2.50 per mailout plus postage.
– $99 per year. $5.50 per mailout plus postage.
BUSINESS LICENSE REPORT
Business licenses are mandatory for every business in the USA to operate legally. You may require federal, state, local licenses, permits, and tax regulations for your business.
Obtaining business licenses and permits is a daunting and time-consuming process as it entirely depends on the business industry, location, etc. IncParadise makes the business license process easy for you by delivering a report that lists the required federal, state, local licenses, permits, and tax regulations. Our expert research team searches, identifies and verifies the local, state, and federal licenses and permit requirements for your business type and location. They then send you the report with a list of these business license requirements so that you can save yourself time and effort.
We offer the best toll-free numbers on the market. Nationwide businesses, mid-sized and small businesses, and families can order toll-free 800 services and get a number that rings directly to your home or business. Redirect it to your fax machine or cell phone and back as you change locations. Track calls on the Internet in real time. Select an easily remembered vanity number for your business. You will get: custom routing, voice mail, inbound faxing, website account management, call recording, lead generation, vanity numbers, national toll-free database search and much more!
Do I need to reserve a corporate name?
No, but it is recommended to reserve a name prior to filing to ensure that it remains available during the incorporation process.
How do I reserve a corporate name?
The reservation of your corporate name will be handled by IncParadise and is included in the price of our service.
Do I have to renew my name registration?
How do I incorporate in Montana?
When using our service, IncParadise will file, on your behalf, the required administrative forms and articles of incorporation with the appropriate Montana agency.
Is a registered agent required?
Yes. The registered agent must maintain a business office that is identical to the registered office, and must be either (1) an individual residing in Montana or (2) a corporation with authority to transact business in Montana. As part of our ongoing service, IncParadise does provide a registered agent service option that you can select during the online registration process.
How many Incorporators are required to form a corporation in Montana?
One or more are required.
How many Directors are required to start a corporation in Montana?
One or more as specified either in the bylaws or the articles of incorporation.
How many Directors are required to start a corporation in Montana?
Yes. An annual report must be filed each year between January 1 and April 15, except for the first calendar year of incorporation.
The 2017 the Montana Economic Report by the University of Montana’s Bureau of Business and Economic Research (BBER) revealed that the state of Montana is experiencing stable economic growth that will benefit businesses (small and medium enterprises) as well as employees in the long term. According to the Kauffman Foundation, Montana is ranked #4 for Startup Activity per Capita and the National Association of Manufacturers have ranked the state #1 where Manufacturing GDP Growth is concerned. These rankings along with business and economic growth present the right environment for you to form a Montana business.
How do you form a Montana business LLC or Corporation? We have created a guide to help you understand the process. We assure you that we are there to help you with the formation of your business! We are one of the top Montana registered agents and are familiar with all processes pertaining to the state of Montana.
Montana LLC Registration and Formation
LLC company formation in Montana is governed by Chapter 428 Uniform Limited Liability Company Act. The procedure for registration and formation of LLC is as follows:
Step#1: Maintain a registered agent
If you are planning to form a Limited Liability Company in Montana then you will be required to continuously maintain a registered agent in the state pursuant to Montana Code MT§ 35-7-102 (2015). This law is applicable for domestic limited liability company as well as foreign limited liability company. We would take this opportunity to share with you the fact that we are one of the top registered agents in the state and have been responsible for over 11,494 businesses set up in Montana. We can assist you to form a Montana business LLC.
Step#2: LLC Name Reservation
One of the first steps towards company formation in Montana is identifying a name for your business entity. What is the process? The process is as follows:
- Identify a name for your business entity
- According to Montana Title 35. Corporations, Partnerships, and Associations § 35-8-103, the name should contain the phrase or words “limited liability company” or the abbreviations “L.L.C.”, or “LLC”.
- The chosen name should be distinguishable and should not be deceptively similar to the name of any limited partnership, corporation, or limited liability company
- Apply for reservation of name pursuant to the provisions of Montana Title 35. Corporations, Partnerships, and Associations § 35-8-104
- Submit the form through email or online with the Office of the Secretary of State along with the applicable fee. An LLC can reserve its name for a period of 120 days.
Step#3: Articles of Organization and Certificate of Authority
If you are planning to form a Montana business LLC then the most important step is to prepare and file the proper documents for a Limited Liability Company. The steps are:
- If you want to register a domestic LLC then you will be required to file “Articles of Organization” governed by Montana Code MT§ 35-8-202.
- If your business entity is a foreign LLC then you will be required to file “Certificate of Authority” governed by Montana Code MT§ 35-8-216 and MT§ 35-8-1003.
- The application or documentation for registration of LLC can be filed with the office of the Montana Secretary of State, in person or online.
We can file the form on your behalf as your registered agent in the state and provide you with certified copies of the LLC registration.
In case, you have any questions regarding how to form a Montana business, feel free to call us on 702-871-8678.
Montana Corporation Registration and Formation
If you are planning to form a Corporation in Montana then the procedure for registration and formation is as follows:
Step#1: Maintain a Registered Agent
If you are planning to form a business or professional corporation in Montana then you will be required to continuously maintain a registered agent in the state pursuant to Chapter 7, Model Registered Agents Act, §35-7-105. This law is applicable for domestic as well as foreign corporations. We would take this opportunity to share with you the fact that we are one of the top registered agents in the state and have been responsible for over 11,494 businesses set up in Montana. We can assist you to form a Montana business as we are in compliance with all regulations in the State of Montana.
Step#2: Corporate Name Reservation
In order to form a corporation in Montana, one of the key steps is identifying a name for your business entity. What is the process? The process is as follows:
- Identify a name for your business entity
- According to MT Code § 35-1-308, a corporate name should contain the phrase or words “corporation”, “company”, “incorporated”, or the abbreviations “Corp.”, or “Inc.”
- The chosen name should be distinguishable and should not be deceptively similar to the name of any limited liability company, limited partnership, or corporation
- Apply for reservation of name pursuant to MT Code § 35-1-309.
- Submit the form through mail or online with the Office of the Secretary of the State along with the applicable fee. A business corporation can reserve its name for a period of 120 days.
Step#3: Articles of Incorporation and Certificate of Authority
If you are planning to form a corporation in Montana, then the most important step is to prepare and file the proper documents for a business corporation. The steps are:
- If you want to register a domestic corporation then you will be required to file “Articles of Incorporation” pursuant to MT Code § 35-1-216 (2017).
- If your business entity is a foreign corporation then you will be required to file a “Certificate of Authority” to transact business in the state pursuant to MT Code § 35-1-1028 (2017).
- The application or documentation for registration of a corporation can be filed with the office of the Montana Secretary of State, in person or online.
We can file the form on your behalf as your registered agent in the state and provide you with certified copies of the incorporation.
If you have any questions regarding Montana incorporation or LLC formation, you can simply visit the Montana Business formation page.