Based on the above information we will prepare:
1. Waiver of notice for shareholders and directors meetings.
2. Minutes from Directors meeting. Electing officers of the corporation (President, Treasurer and Secretary). Issuing shares and determining ownership.
3. Minutes from Shareholder meeting. Electing Board of directors. Adopting bylaws.
4. Printing Stock Certificates
5. Preparing Stock Ledger.
6. Emailing all documents to you for signature.
7. Record keeping: You will fax back a signed copy which will be kept in our office. It is required by Nevada Revised Statues and also convenient for you if you need any of these documents later. You don’t have to worry that anything will get lost.
FREE storage of documents included as long as you stay with our Resident Agent service.
We will make sure that NRS statues are met:
NRS 78.105 Maintenance of records at a registered office
1. A corporation shall keep a copy of the following records at its registered office:
(a) A copy certified by the secretary of state of its articles of incorporation, and all amendments thereto;
(b) A copy certified by an officer of the corporation of its bylaws and all amendments thereto; and
(c) A stock ledger or a duplicate stock ledger, revised annually, containing the names, alphabetically arranged, of all persons who are stockholders of the corporation, showing their places of residence, if known, and the number of shares held by them respectively. In lieu of the stock ledger or duplicate stock ledger, the corporation may keep a statement setting out the name of the custodian of the stock ledger or duplicate stock ledger, and the present and complete post office address, including street and number, if any, where the stock ledger or duplicate stock ledger specified in this section is kept.
The cost is one time fee of $89. Order Online
2. ANNUAL MEETINGS FOR CORPORATIONS
Annual meeting of Shareholders and Directors are required to be held each year. We can prepare them each year for you.