Additional Services

NV State Filings

We notify our clients about Annual lists due on their companies, but we also offer additional filings:

Amendments of Articles (in case something needs to be changed – number of shares or company name)
Apostille (usually required by international clients)
Certificate of Good Standing (sometimes required by banks when you take loan)
Dissolutions (when you decide to stop doing business)
Foreign Qualification (qualifying to do business in another state)
Reinstatements (in case you forgot to pay Annual list dues or business license fees)
DBA – Fictitious Name (Clark County, Nevada)

– More services can be found here


Tax ID – EIN Every company needs a Tax ID. We can either obtain one for you or prepare the SS-4 form for you.

S status election If you want you C Corp be taxed as S Corp use the S Corp election on the order form.

EDGAR Filing Services EDGAR is an electronic filing system which was developed by the SEC for increasing the accessibility and efficiency of the corporate filings in the USA. The EDGAR filing system is utilized by each and every publicly traded corporation when they need to submit the important documents to the SEC.


Corporate Kits & Forms
We sell the actual book with shares, forms, etc.
Corporate & LLC kits

Or you can use our free electronic forms and stock certificates offered on your client account.
Free forms & Stock Certificates

If you want full service we can prepare the meetings and fill out the forms for you for a small fee:
Minutes for shareholders and directors meetings
LLC Operating agreement


We can help you with referrals for CPA or bookkeeping. Let us know what you are looking for and we will check if we can offer you a good referral.

Here is the list of preferred partners:
Nevada bank account (you need to come in person to Las Vegas)
Bookkeeping & accounting advice
– CPA – tax return
Webhosting (1st year for free)
– Ebook Incoroporating in USA