Nevada Dissolutions

When you decide that you don’t want to continue business with your Nevada Corporation or LLC you should file DISSOLUTION. Dissolution means officially end the life of your company. The paperwork is different If your company didn’t issue the shares and didn’t start business or if you are doing dissolution company actually doing some business.

Dissolution paperwork can be signed by director or incorporator (if we set up company we can sign dissolution). The State filing fee is $100 + $89 for us to do the paperwork and filing. If you need Certificate about dissolution there is also fee for certified copy.

Nevada Dissolution Online Order Form