Dissolve a Nevada LLC
Nevada Dissolution of LLC is possible only after you have submitted Articles of Dissolution for a Nevada Limited Liability Company pursuant to NV Rev Stat § 86.531 (2013) along with the appropriate fee and Customer Order Instructions forms to the Secretary of State. The Articles of Dissolution can be filed through mail, in-person, fax, or email.
According to NRS 86.531 Articles of dissolution, a Nevada Limited Liability Company can prepare their articles only when:
- The company has paid all debts, obligations, and liabilities and have made provision for distribution of any and all remaining assets and property to the members.
- The company doesn’t have any suits that are pending against the LLC in any court. It is important to ensure that adequate provisions have been made for satisfying any order, judgment, or decree against it.
Apart from this, when filing for Nevada dissolution of LLC, ensure that the articles are signed by any of the following:
- A manager of the LLC if the management of the said Limited Liability Company is vested in a manager
- A member of the LLC if the management of the said Limited Liability Company is not vested in a manager
- If there are no managers or members remaining then a personal representative of the last remaining member as specified in the operating agreement or the articles of organization
It is important to note that post Nevada dissolution of LLCs, the business entity will not be able to carry out any business except for anything concerning the winding up of its business affairs.
Wondering how to dissolve your Nevada LLC?
Let IncParadise Handle Nevada Dissolution!