Business Address for Nevada LLC or Corporation Box
A business address is essential for any Nevada LLC or Corporation if they want to register in the state as a domestic entity. Even if your entire business operation is online like an e-commerce website, providing a physical address to the secretary of state is mandatory. It can actually be quite an expensive affair to own actual commercial space and hence a virtual address in Nevada works very well for start-ups as it provides a business with an actual street address.
Why do you need a physical address for a Nevada business?
Even though this is the age of the internet and more and more businesses are moving into the online space, the need for a physical address is still as important as it always was. There are several reasons why an LLC or a business corporation may require a physical address and some of them are:
To Conduct Business
The very basic requirement for conducting a business in the state of Nevada is to have a physical address. It is important to know that the address should be registered with the Secretary of State office. This requirement is valid for both domestic and foreign business entities. Of course, if you don’t require an office but still want most of the important services like mail forwarding in Nevada, administrative staff, receiving of calls from clients etc., then opting for a virtual office would be just perfect. A virtual office means that you will have a physical address without needing to rent commercial space.
To receive documents
One of the important aspects that all businesses whether LLC or corporation share is receiving mail and documents pertaining to the business. The last thing you would want is to lose important documents containing sensitive information like bank statements, tax related mail, legal documents, and mail from the Secretary of State among others. A virtual address in Nevada plan will provide you with a physical address to ensure you receive all business related mail at a specific address. You can also use this address to receive mail from anywhere in the world.
Easy setting up of a Business
It is never easy to set up a new business and there are several areas that you need to focus on simultaneously. Getting a virtual address in Nevada is one of the first steps as you will be provided with a street address. This street address can be used by the business for the following:
- Opening a bank account or even a merchant account
- To register a business domain name
- To share correspondence with vendors and suppliers
- To receive business license, permits and business contracts
- To receive mail from customers
- It will help you list your business on Yellow Pages, Yelp, Google Places etc.
Ways to get a physical address for a Nevada business
In order to operate in the state of Nevada, you will have to register your start-up with the Secretary of State. It is important to understand that when you register the address of your LLC or Corporation with the secretary of state, it becomes public record. Whether you are working from home or completely online, once your address is public record, you may end up receiving junk mail. This also means that there will be no privacy and hence having a virtual address in Nevada can really be useful. The question is how do you get a physical address in the state?
- PO Box: One of the most common options is to choose a P.O. Box as your physical address. P.O. Boxes are available with post offices and they are quite secure especially for mail forwarding in Nevada. If you are planning to register in Nevada, you need to find out if P.O. Boxes are accepted by the secretary of state as a valid business address.
- UPS Store Mailboxes: UPS Store mailbox services provide mail forwarding services in Nevada and provide a real street address as well. You can choose between business and personal mailboxes.
- Private Mail forwarding services: The third option is to go with private providers of virtual addresses in Nevada like IncParadise. These services will not only provide you with a proper street address but you will also be able to benefit from additional services like virtual office, mail forwarding, administrative staff services, and conference room capabilities among others.
Are you looking for a virtual address in Nevada?