The Small Business Technology Magazine announced the winners of its inaugural 2005 Technology Product of the Year Awards. These awards are designed to salute the innovative technology solutions that are boosting the productivity and profitability of small businesses.
Products were judged based on criteria such as: overall fit; functionality and ease of use; quality and breadth of support; potential impact on the bottom line; and innovation. Judges evaluated online entry forms and also considered critical factors for successful technology adoption among small businesses, including: pricing; return on investment; packaging simplicity; features; learning curve; ease of installation; and breadth of user materials.
The 2005 Winners are:
• Constant Contact, Constant Contact, http://www.constantcontact.com
• Epson AcuLaser CX11NF, Epson America, Inc., http://www.epson.com
• Microsoft Office Small Business Accounting 2006, Microsoft Corporation, https://incparadise.net/news/
• QuickBooks Point of Sale, Intuit, Inc., http://www.quickbooks.intuit.com
• SAP Business One, SAP America, Inc., http://www.sap.com
• Seagate Mirra Personal Server 120GB, Seagate Technology, http://www.mirra.com/product/index.html
• Symantec Backup Exec 10d for Windows Small Business Server, Symantec Corporation, http://www.symantec.com
• Timecard Monitor – Premier Edition, Count Me In, LLC, http://www.countmeinllc.com
• WebEx WebOffice Workgroup, WebEx, http://www.weboffice.com