Skip to content


S-Corporation Filing

Date: 12/21/2006 | Category: Business | Author: developers

If you are thinking about filing for S-Corporation status under the IRS for your corporation, then there’s an affordable option available to you.

If you are a new corporation, you must file for S-Corporation status within the first two months after incorporation. Existing corporations can change to S status for the current tax year if the election is within two months and fifteen days of the beginning of the tax year. IncParadise can assist you in filing for S-Corporation status. They can prepare the forms and file them for you for just $25.

To learn more or to order the service, click here.