Not sure how to create your business plan? Start by creating your company mission and vision statements. You will need to create a detailed list of your strategies to implement your marketing. This is how you work up a game plan to run your business and build up your competitive edge in the industry. You will need it so you know how to best satisfy your customers and you will definitely need it to meet your performance targets.
In developing your strategy, be sure to answer:
Where are you?
Where do you want to be?
How do you plan to get there?
As a part of your strategic planning, do the following:
1. Define your business, mission statement and vision.
2. Set definable and measurable objectives.
3. Craft strategies that will help you achieve your goals.
4. Put the strategies into practice.
5. Take time to evaluate your strategies in order to correct as needed.