Getting your e-business noticed can sometimes prove challenging. However, there are several things you can do both online and off to draw attention to your website. You can:
- Always make sure you include your URL on letterhead, business cards, emails, promotional items, etc.
- Put your web address at the bottom of each page of your catalog – if you produce one.
- Send out a email newsletter to registered site members that offers tips and news related to your company or industry with links back to your site.
- Create a link exchange by asking other complimentary websites (those that don’t compete) to put your link on their pages and you’ll do the same.
- Use selling venues like online classifieds or industry-specific magazines to increase exposure to your site and products.