Do you need to set up employees according the new HIRE Act (W-11 payroll exemption)?
If you are using our payroll system we can do it for you or you can follow the instructions:
To comply with the HIRE Act, you may mark an eligible employee exempt for employer Social Security contribution in the payroll account. To mark the exemption for an eligible employee:
1. Click Employees from the top navigational bar.
2. Click the employees name.
3. Click Edit in the ‘Taxes & Exemptions’ section.
4. Click Edit in the Exemptions section.
5. Check the box for HIRE Act exemption.
6. Click Save.