Skip to content


Nevada Non-Profit Corporation

Registering nonprofit corporation consists of two steps. First register your nonprofit articles with Nevada Secretary of State (order below) and then file 501(c)3 status application with IRS. Once your corporation is registered with the State of Nevada, the next step in obtaining 501 (c) (3) qualification is to file the IRS’ Application for Recognition of Exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Section 501(c)(3) status would provide your non profit corporation with the following benefits: public recognition of tax exempt status, which is particularly beneficial for obtaining grants; advance assurance to potential donors of the deductibility of contributions; exemption from certain Federal excise taxes; and even non profit mailing privileges. The IRS application process to obtain this tax-exempt status can be a very complex and tedious one. Therefore, we strongly recommend you seek the assistance of a tax professional in order to avoid any likely problems or undue delays in obtaining this status. We do not prepare the IRS application in-house at this moment, but will be happy to register your nonprofit with Nevada Secretary of State.

ORDER ONLINE: Use this online order form and pay by credit card.

Frequently Asked Questions about NON-PROFIT corporations.

If you plan to do IRS filing please include the following statement in the Articles.
a. This organization is organized exclusively for charitable, religious, educational, and scientific purposes under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, or corresponding section of any future federal tax code.

b. Upon the dissolution of this organization, assets shall be distributed for one or more exempt purposes within the meaning of section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, or corresponding section of any future federal tax code, or shall be distributed to the federal government, or to a state or local government, or for a public purpose.

Nevada Registered Agent – Every Nonprofit Corporation must have NV registered agent. We can provide that for $89 per year.
Nevada Annual Requirements
Read the law about Nevada Non-Profit Corporations: Nevada Revised Statues: CHAPTER 82 – NONPROFIT CORPORATIONS