More About Wyoming Mail Forwarding
When you sign up for our mail forwarding services, you will be granted an ordinary street address in our office building. We offer the highest level of privacy and professionality for our mail services. Over one thousand clients have found that our mail forwarding services are excellent for their business’s needs.
For more information about Mail Forwaridng services for New Clients visit our page New Clients: Forms & Pricing. If you need to renew your mail forwarding services or pay outstanding postage, use the following link: Existing Clients Renew
We offer three mail-forwarding plans for New Clients:
THE MOST BASIC
$5.50 per mailout plus postage fees
This plan has higher mailout fee,
but very low yearly fee
$2.50 per mailout plus postage fees
Pay more per year and have lower
No mailout and handling fees
Actual postage only for mail-out
once a week.
We now have an app for Mail Forwarding
How does our mail forwarding service work?
- We will notify you by email as soon as we receive your mail.
- Depending on your preferred receival schedule (daily, weekly, monthly, etc.) your mail will be forwarded to you per such schedule.
- You will also receive a notification when your mail is sent out to you. You have the ability to go online and change your receival schedule/preferences.
- We can also digitally upload your mail to a cloud based storage service such as Google Drive.
Example: Your new WY address will be 1611 E 2nd St #________________, Casper, WY 82601
We will notify you by email when as soon as we receive your mail. We will describe the article of mail that we have received by indicating who the sender is. For example, we may send you an email stating that you received a letter from Wells Fargo.
You will get free email notification whenever you receive a new mail!
Available features through your online account
- You can the ability to access your client account and see all mail that we have received.
- You can select certain mail and mark it with special instructions on what protocols you would like us to follow regarding your mail. For example, you may desire to have your mail digitally scanned and emailed to you, or you may prefer to have your mail rerouted to an alternate address, etc.). You can also designate which pieces of mail may be automatically deleted (such as spam).
- You can choose the date at which mail is sent to you, and the frequency at which this mailout occurs.
- You can place all mail received on hold.
- You can change the address to which your mail is routed.
- You can have your mail digitally scanned and sent to a designated email address
- You can sync up your online account with a cloud based web storage system such as Google Drive or Dropbox.
Scanning Mail For Mail Forwarding
You can have each new piece of mail that we receive and enter into your mailbox scanned and e-mailed to you as a PDF file. You do not have to pay postage or mailout fees any longer. There are two digital options available to you regarding our online scanning feature. Please see the options available to you below:
Every letter that we receive on your behalf will be automatically scanned and sent directly to your email address and digitally upload to your client account
Scanning of Select Letters
Once you access your client account, you can select individual pieces of mail that you wish to be scanned and digitally uploaded to your client account. This option is the default setting for any new client account
Prices for scanning are listed below:
to scan a 1-10 page piece of mail
to scan a 11-20 page piece of mail
to scan a 21-30 page piece of mail
The price that you pay to have your mail scanned and digitally uploaded to your client account will be deducted from the cost of your postage.
TO Place An Order , PLEASE FOLLOW THE Following INSTRUCTIONS
- You may place your order by faxing or mailing us your order form, or this may be done digitally through email.
- We must receive the original copy of the 1583 form as dictated by USPS protocol. See (S. Postal Application form for mail forwarding (1583)). Please print the document, sign it, and have your signature notarized. We will need the original copy of the 1583 form to be mailed to our office. We cannot activate your mail forwarding services until we receive the original copy of the signed 1583 form.
You can use many options to notarize a 1583 form. The easiest way is to use an online notary service, for example Notarycam.com. Alternatively, you can go to a notary in your locality and have it notarized. You will then need to mail in the 1583 form and the two copies of identifications.
A service known as NotaryCam can be used to notarize a 1583 form instead of you having to physically take the paper to a notary. The service is provided by NotaryCam, and the service costs $25 per notarization of a given document. Please see instructions on how to fill out the form to request a digital notarization.
Any new cusomer must complete the 1583 form, and have it signed in front of a public notary or done digitally through an online notary service such as NotaryCam. Please click here to view instructions on how to fill out the 1583 form. The public notary must be there to witness the signing of the 1583 form, verify your identification at the time of the signing, confirm that the signer (you) understands and completes all of the required information in an accurate manner, and then mail the original, signed, and notarized 1583 form to EastBiz.com, Inc.
The following forms of identification are acceptable forms of identification: a valid driver’s license or non-driver’s license state ID; an armed forces ID card,a government ID card, a university or recognized corporate ID card;a passport or alien registration card or certificate of naturalization; a current lease paper, mortgage paper or deed paper; a voter or vehicle registration card; or a home or vehicle insurance policy. The identification that you present for this purpose must be a current form of identification.
The Wyoming Office Program will give you a signed and official lease and the option to hang your business license as well.
Mail your original application and order form to:
1611 E 2nd St
Casper, WY 82601
An Example SCREENSHOT FROM Our Online MAIL FORWARDING INTERFACE