The world of business has been evolving rapidly since the beginning of the 21st century and now the internet has seemingly become one of the key platforms for conducting business. There is a major shift of businesses towards working from just about anywhere and the concept of brick and mortar offices are slowly giving way to virtual offices. In spite of this paradigm shift, one component of business is still important for all businesses and that is mail – business and personal. The modern day answer to mail delivery and receipt is the virtual mailbox.
An Introduction to Virtual Mailbox
In the digital age, businesses and entrepreneurs are searching for solutions that are in-sync with the various requirements connected to business growth by decreasing expenditure and increasing profitability. It is never easy but virtual mailbox forwarding takes care of specific expenses related to two important aspects of any business – having a physical address and ensuring all business related mail gets forwarded even when business owners are traveling.
What is a Virtual Mailbox?
In the simplest of terms, a virtual mailbox is a service through which businesses across the USA can get a proper physical mailing address. Virtual mailboxes are normally offered by top mail forwarding providers like IncParadise. A virtual mailing service provides you with a physical address, and this address can be used for mail forwarding among others. You can have all your mail directed to this address as it would be situated in a prominent location.
Why would I need a Virtual Mailbox?
A virtual mailbox is quite a popular option with the new age entrepreneurs and digital nomads. This is a mailbox service that works really well if you are:
- A startup that wants to keep its expenditures low
- A startup or entrepreneur looking for a physical address without investing in a brick and mortar office
- An entrepreneur or business owner travelling more often or full-time as virtual mailbox forwarding will ensure you receive all your mail where-ever you are in the USA
- An entrepreneur, business owner, or start-up searching for options to keep all their business related documents in a digitized format
- Businesses trying to protect business related and sensitive information from any kind of theft including identity theft
- If you are looking for privacy and most importantly, don’t want to share your personal address with clients
Advantages of Virtual Mailbox
A virtual mailbox is the modern day solution to mail forwarding. There are several benefits for start-ups and small businesses right from getting a physical street address for mail forwarding to mail sorting and security. There are times when mail may be lost due to unknown reasons or is lost because there was no one at your home or business addresses to receive it. This is not all, if your business receives highly sensitive information or documents then keeping the information secure is of utmost importance. So, let’s take a look at some top 5 benefits that you can derive.
Top 5 benefits of Virtual Mailbox
In order to reserve a P.O. Box for mail forwarding, there are certain steps to be followed. It is important to note that different carriers will have different forms or processes of registration for P.O. Box mail forwarding. The steps are:
Supports the Creation of a Professional Image
A virtual mailbox helps in creating a professional image for your business by providing you with an actual physical address at a prominent location. You can look at the following business address:
John Doe Enterprises
5348 Vegas Drive #5348,
Las Vegas, NV 89108
Receive Mail at a centralized location
One of the top benefits of opting for virtual mailbox forwarding services is that you will get an actual street address and this helps in the process of receiving mail from anywhere in the USA and the world. If you are traveling frequently or are planning to relocate to another state, what happens to your mail? It is a stressful process to keep updating your clients, vendors, partners, and the state departments of the change of address.
On the other hand, if you opt for a P.O. Box address then you will have to check your mail by being physically present at the post office. This is because post offices will discard your mail after a specific period of time if you don’t check your mail within that time period. There is also a maximum time period for holding mail. On the contrary, virtual mailbox forwarding services work differently. You can receive mail from anywhere in the world at a select location in the USA. Your mails will be sorted and even scanned on request and you will be notified of the same.
Maintain privacy and eliminate junk mail
When you opt for virtual mailbox forwarding, your personal address will not be reflected in any business mail or business documents. You will still be receiving mail but the resident address will remain private and anonymous. This helps businesses avoid any embarrassing client situations or even legal mail. Virtual mailboxes will also ensure you don’t have to deal with spam or junk mails. Any junk mail received at the address provided by mail forwarding services, will be eliminated by highly experienced staff. This filtering of junk mail will ensure you only receive important mails and don’t have to worry about opening each and every mail received.
Digitizing mail and documents
Postal services and delivery have existed for several decades and still exist but the times have changed and so has the need of businesses. What happens to your mail if you are a frequent traveler? What happens if you shred your mail after reading it only to realize at a later date that you needed the same mail? These are some questions that you may be confronted with. The solution is as simple as opting for a virtual mailbox service. This type of service provides you with the option to scan some or all your documents and mail as required or instructed by you. The scans can then be emailed to you or uploaded to your online storage system like Google Drive and Dropbox. Since your mail and documents are digitized, at any point in time, if you want to go back and check any mail or document, it will be accessible.
Receive all your sensitive business documents securely!
How to use IncParadise Virtual Mailbox and Forwarding
A virtual mailbox as offered by IncParadise will eliminate any problems that can be associated with receiving business mail. We have been providing top of the line mailbox forwarding services to start-ups, small businesses, and medium enterprises. We are considered as one of the most reputable providers especially in Nevada and Wyoming. You can use our services for achieving your business mail forwarding requirements including mail opening and scanning, mail forwarding, accessing mail using our in-house app for Android and iOS devices, and much more.
How it Works & Features
IncParadise virtual mailbox forwarding service has been created specifically to ensure you receive all your important mail and documents safely and on time. The service works as follows:
- When you opt for our virtual mailbox, you will be provided with a physical street address for receiving all your business and personal mail
- When a mail arrives, we will notify you through an email. If you use our app for Android and iOS devices then you will be able to receive notification on your device.
- If you request scanning services then we will scan the mail or document and to a cloud based storage service such as Google Drive and Dropbox.
- You will also be able to send requests for scanning of specific business documents received at our digital mail center. You can send this request using our virtual mailbox forwarding app.
- According to your preferred schedule for receiving mail like daily or weekly, we will forward your mail. In case, you want to change the schedule of the virtual mailbox forwarding services, you can simply go online and change your mail receiving schedule/preferences.
- A notification will also be sent to you every time your mail is forwarded.
- The IncParadise mail forwarding App will allow you to place any specific mail received on hold
- This App will allow you to change the address for receiving your mail
IncParadise Virtual Mailbox Address Nevada and Wyoming
If your business is based in Nevada and Wyoming or if you want all your mails to be forwarded to these states then IncParadise has the perfect virtual mailbox solution for you!
You will now be able to take advantage of the in-house virtual mailbox forwarding project catering to start-ups in Nevada and Wyoming. This is a service targeting frequent business travelers who are away from home most of the time but need to access their business mail wherever they are. IncParadise makes accessibility to your important mail easier and faster!
The salient highlights of the IncParadise virtual mailbox are:
- Your business can benefit from a physical street address in Nevada and Wyoming that will help you to receive mail from anywhere in the country or the world
- Since it is an actual street address and not a P.O. Box address; all carriers will deliver at this address.
- The Nevada and Wyoming virtual mailbox address will accept parcels from public as well as private couriers including USPS.