Introduction to Business Address for Startups
Mail forwarding services are extremely beneficial to startups, especially if you are someone who requires extensive traveling. This simply means that there is a possibility that you may not receive your mail on time or there is the risk of losing it in transit. A mail forwarding service ensures you receive all your important mails on time. It is also important to know that mail forwarding for start-ups is possible only if the company has a virtual or physical business address. The question is how can a business address really help a start-up?
How important is a Business Address for Start-ups?
A start-up is like a growing small business, which probably will have an office setup with few people or it may be completely home based. The importance here is not on the type of business activity but where the start-up operates from. Why is an address important for a start-up? An address will ensure proper mail forwarding for start-ups. When we talk of address and mail forwarding, there are two categories:
- Businesses with a Street Address: This is a proper street address and not a P.O Box address and can be used for mail forwarding for start-ups. This type of address is highly useful for those start-ups that require a physical office to highlight legitimacy. A physical office is also useful for maintaining face-to-face communication with clients, customers, vendors etc.
- Businesses without a Street Address: There are some start-ups that are operating completely online and they don’t really require a street address. A virtual mailbox for start-ups is just the right option for such businesses. As a part of this service, your start-up doesn’t require a street address as the service provider will collect or receive all mails on your behalf at their physical street address and then notify you through email. This provides a lot of privacy and security especially if a start-up doesn’t want their address to be public.
Common Business Address Providers for Start-ups
You are probably wondering if there are any commercial or common business address providers for start-ups that you could choose from. The primary goal of a business address provider is to help with mail forwarding for start-ups. Let’s look at the different categories that you can choose from:
- Virtual Office: A virtual office for start-ups provides an entrepreneur or a small business with a physical address as well as office-related services without the need for any staff. You can also request mail forwarding services at your virtual office.
- Virtual Mailbox Service: This is basically a type of digital mailbox service, which is accessible through a laptop, computer, or Smartphone. This is considered as one of the best virtual mailbox for start-ups as this offers a real street or business address for receiving all your important or work related mails.
- Private Mailbox: Private mailbox is another service related to mail forwarding for start-ups. The providers of such a mailbox are normally situated in retail centers. They lease mailboxes that are more commonly linked to the address of their store. This type of mailbox can be rented from places like PostNet, The UPS Store, etc.
- Co-working Space: These days’ startups opt for co-working spaces to cut down on their overheads or office rent. This kind of space is quite popular with entrepreneurs working remotely. It is basically a shared space within a specific office building or premises and can be used towards mail forwarding for start-ups.
- Commercial Office: As the name suggests, a commercial office is unlike a virtual office for start-ups. It also provides a street business address and has to be rented out by the start-up.