MAIL FORWARDING FOR LAW FIRMS
In this age of the internet and online communication, a virtual office for lawyers is a smart decision. In fact, a virtual office is not much different from the traditional standard office albeit the former is cost effective as compared to the latter.
An Introduction to Virtual Office for Law Firms
It is a known fact that a lawyer’s business is dependent on timely handling of a variety of documents pertaining to their cases. There is a lot of time that gets consumed in the handling and sorting of mail. The priority for a lawyer is to focus completely on their case, however, administrative tasks like sorting of mail can defeat the purpose. This is where a virtual law office plays an important role.
What is a Virtual Office?
A virtual office for lawyers is quite similar to a normal office except for the fact that you will be required to only pay for whatever services you use. The greatest benefit that a start-up law firm can derive from a virtual office is access to a physical address for the firm. Depending on the type of virtual office, it may also provide office space to work, mail forwarding services including mail sorting, and other administrative services.
Two of the most popular virtual law office services that start-up law firms opt for is office address and mail forwarding. A virtual office also enables a lawyer to work on their case from just about anywhere in the country because all their important documents and mail will be received in one place – at the virtual office’s address.
How Law Firms can use Virtual Offices?
Virtual offices for lawyers are popular among solo attorneys although smaller or start-up law firms can also benefit from this arrangement. An attorney or start-up law firm can use this type of office to serve almost all purposes including:
- Law firms can provide the business address of the virtual office for any correspondence
- Law firms don’t have to handle the tedious administrative task of managing and sorting all their important mail and documents as they will be done by the providers of the virtual office.
- Having a virtual office means there will not be any long commuting as they can work from home or anywhere else, thus a law firm can spend more time on the legal components of their cases
Pros and Cons of Virtual Office for Law Firms
When you choose a virtual law office there are several benefits compared to the traditional brick-and-mortar office but there may be disadvantages as well. Let’s take a look at some of the pros and cons for law firms.
- A virtual office legal company will be able to cut their overhead costs and thus a law firm can increase their overall profit.
Law firms will be able to maintain some of the best talent including attorneys and support staff without needing office space.
- The cost of renting a brick-and-mortar office vis-à-vis a virtual office will be much higher and can cross the threshold of a startup law firm budget
- A virtual office for lawyers can be opened in any state without the concern of losing their existing clients. At the same time, not having a physical office means you can also choose your clientele from anywhere in the country. The virtual office concept integrates cost effective services ranging from mail forwarding to getting a business phone.
- A virtual office provides a high degree of flexibility to a law firm and provides the much needed work-life balance including higher productivity, flexible scheduling, time for further studies or development of extra skills etc.
- A virtual law office is environmentally friendly because they will be generating much less office waste. It will be a paperless environment.
- A virtual office for lawyers will lack the feel of a traditional office including clients meeting rooms, boardroom meetings, work desks, etc
- Flexibility to work in your own time may create more personal space in the work space thus disrupting work delivery deadlines.
- Lawyers working out of a virtual office’s legal company will have to ensure that their tools and software’s are approved by the state bar.
- You will not be able to meet your client at an office structure but at public places like cafes, restaurants, libraries etc.
- Every lawyer has to ensure they have the right security measures especially if they are working out of a shared virtual law office
A virtual office in Nevada for all your legal requirements!
Creating a Virtual Office
A virtual law office is integral to your business because it will not only help in establishing your legal firm but also create a professional image. This type of office is also perfect for a remote legal team or a team of lawyers residing in different states. How do you create a virtual office? If you are wondering whether creating a virtual office for lawyers is extremely complex or not then the answer is that it will be easy if you consider certain aspects of the creation process. They are:
Establish Online Visibility for Law Firm
It is important to create a strong online footprint for your virtual office legal company. Internet marketing will play a strong role in creating online visibility. It is important to understand why it is important. Since you are working from a virtual work space, you need to have a strong online presence so that you reach and effectively communicate as well as retain your audience of potential clients. In order to create a strong visibility online and reach your targeted audience, the following techniques will be useful:
- Law firm Website and blogs
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Online video
- Visibility on social media
- Publish in online legal directories
The above tools will be used together to create the perfect brand image and visibility required. For example: social media platforms can be used to build a following and gain credibility. Similarly, you will have to maintain a consistent online presence for your virtual law office and this can be done through publishing blog posts, creating and updating Google reviews, and listing in reputable professional directories focused on the legal community.
Use a Virtual Business Address and Mail Forwarding to increase Business Credibility
A virtual office legal company is not completely online; you will be provided with a physical business address that will ensure you have access to various business services and facilities. As an aspiring law firm, your business office address will enable you do the following:
- You can share the address with prospective clients to receive documentation
- You can use the address for mail forwarding purposes
A virtual law office business address with mail forwarding capability will provide your business with a professional image adding to its credibility.
Set up Office Management System
A strong office management system is one of the important requirements for a successful virtual office legal company. This system will be able to help organize your meetings, deadlines, calendar, tasks, billing, and time keeping, among others in a single place. We understand the need for practice management tools and hence, IncParadise offers such a system to cater to different administrative requirements of a law firm. For example: our mail forwarding service can accommodate multiple names on a single account.
Our virtual office services in Nevada have been created specifically for law firms!
IncParadise Virtual Office Service for Law Firms
The two most important components of a virtual office for lawyers are establishing a workspace with a business address and acquiring the right business services, tools and resources.
How IncParadise helps Law Firms with the Virtual Office
Any law firm can choose a virtual office but the success of this partnership depends on the services that a virtual law office provides. At IncParadise, we understand that all cases of a law firm are dependent on proper documentation. When a law firm has all their documents in a single place, it will be easy for them to create or work a case. This is exactly the reason our virtual office plan was created. It helps law firms to achieve the following:
- Help you in forming a business like an LLC or a C Corporation
- Setting up office management systems
- Mail Forwarding services including a mail forwarding app and account
- A physical business address for a virtual office legal company
- Maintain a presence in a prominent location to help increase credibility
- Access to different types of services and facilities required by law firms
- Help in expanding into new territories
How IncParadise Virtual Office Service can save Your Money and Time
IncParadise is one of the most reputed providers of mail forwarding and virtual office for lawyers in the country. Our virtual office plans have been created so that lawyers can derive maximum benefits and generate a high return on income (ROI). Most of all, our services are targeted at ensuring you are able to save precious time and money. Let us look at an example to elaborate how ideal virtual law office is.
ABC is a start-up law firm with a limited budget. The partners Jack and Hudson need to own an office but don’t have the required budget to own a brick-and-mortar office or recruit paralegals and administrative staff. On top of that, they also have to travel frequently to meet prospective clients or to represent pro bono cases. What is the solution?
IncParadise solves this problem with a single and powerful solution – a virtual law office! ABC gets a business address where they can receive all their mails. The virtual office legal company ABC is able to reduce their proposed expenditure greatly and Jack or Hudson is able to derive higher productivity due to the time management system in place.
Set up a Virtual Office for your Law Firm in Nevada and Wyoming
Nevada and Wyoming are among the top states for forming any type of business including law firms. This is mainly because of the positive business environment these states offer. Now, IncParadise makes it easier for law firms to maintain a virtual law office in a prominent location in Nevada and Wyoming. This will help law firms gain credibility in the long run while servicing clients from across the country.